Thursday 6 November 2008

Script

Ricky
(pause) Hello?
Boss
Ricky, your still with us then.
Ricky
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
Boss
(Pause) I need you to listen...
Ricky
I thought i was picking up the package for you here, where is it?
Boss
I said listen (pause)
Ricky
OK
Boss
Are you deaf!? Didn't I just say listen? (slightly raised voice)
Ricky
Yeah
Boss
(grumbles) The package isn't there, alright? Now just listen. Last week Brighton, what...
Ricky
Boss I...
Boss
Shut up you mug. Reggie got nicked, 2 kilos of charlie went off the pier and two policemen ended up in hospital. Now that is not exactly what i call in and out. But oh no! Is this the beginning of your many screw ups? Hastings, London, Edinburgh... I tell you one thing... and you go do the bloody opposite ya muppet (annoyed/angry/frustrated)
Ricky
Look, you know I...
Boss
Ricky. You know I like ya, your a loyal man to are cause, but I can't afford having the old bill on my bottle (cockney sang for arse) 24/7 because of you incompetence.
Ricky
Wait, I can... (desperation in voice)
Boss
It's too late (pause) I've given the order. (pause) I'm sorry kid.

No comments: